Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
are generally used to compact cohesive soils. The high impact force is required to ram the soil and force the air out.
These are used on job sites around beams, columns, trenches fill areas etc.
Impact Force (Kg/mm)
350 / 450 / 550
Impact Frequency approx. (times/min)
Leap Height (mm)
Plate Size (mm)
280x330 / 275x330
Travel Speed (m/min)
Area Covered (Sq. ft/hr)
75 / 80 / 95
General Product Features :
ē Imported electric motors of reliable quality and performance
• High performance and reliable.
• Water proof/Dust proof longer durability starter switch.
• Quick start and high performance.
• Low vibration handle.
• Extra heavy-duty shock absorbers ensure operator comfort and long life.
• German high quality spring to protect tamping strike force.
• Forged gear for longer durability.
• Die-cast outer cylinder.
Back to Product
• Sealed oil immersed shock system to ensure trouble free operation.
• Plastic treated paint for anti-rust, anti-corrosion and longer durability.
Concrete Laying Equipments
Concrete Finishing Equipments
Phoenix Curb Machine
Ride-On Power Trowels
Towable Lighting Masts
Walk-Behind Power Trowels
Hand-Pull Lighting Masts
Concrete Finishing Tools
Walk-Behind Vibratory Rollers
Ride-On Fixed Form Pavers
Concrete /Asphalt Cutting Saws
Ride-On Vibratory Rollers
Manual Fixed Form Pavers
Vibratory Truss Screeds
All right are reseved . VENUS EQUIPMENTS AND TOOLS PRIVATE LIMITED
Site Developed by :